Neteller payment system - general information
Neteller is an electronic payment system founded in 1999. This payment system enables its users to carry out money transactions online throughout the world. Optimal Payments Ltd. Company is the owner of the Neteller’s assets. Today Neteller accepts 18 currencies and operates in more than 180 countries of the world.
Millions of users worldwide prefer Neteller when making money transactions on hundreds thousands websites and when sending money all over the world. It’s also very comfortable to use Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® as it’s connected directly to your account within the payment system. This implies that you get an immediate access to your money at any time elsewhere you like.
As a matter of fact, Neteller payment system along with the Skrill is considered to be the leader in the payments’ processing sticking to the following scheme: poker/casino player - poker room/casino - player’s account at the casino. And this is not surprising at all as Neteller enjoys several ‘killer’ features:
- Interest free money deposits/withdrawals at poker rooms
- An ability to create an account in one of the 18 currencies
- Neteller is accepted by most of the poker rooms
- Provides the users with a multi-level protection
- Anyone can obtain a free Net+ card and withdraw money to it. The card is accepted by the complete majority of the ATM machines all over the world.
- An ability to create a free virtual card for Internet money transactions (for instance to make a deposit at a poker room that doesn’t collaborate with Neteller)
- An ability to transfer money to other network players’ accounts and etc.
Neteller payment system uses cutting edge encryption and data protection technologies for its operation along with the anti-viral software with guarantees the security of your personal information. The company regularly carries out security system’s testing with the view to guarantee data and players’ money safety.
According to the requirements imposed by the Financial Conduct Authority of Great Britain, FСA, Neteller keeps 100% of money transferred to its users’ accounts on separate trust accounts.
Moreover, Optimal Payments Plc company is listed on the OPAY stock exchange which is another proof of Neteller’safety.